Saturday, February 11, 2012

OFFICIAL SELECTION: 2012 FARGO FILM FESTIVAL













This one is special.

I submitted Photos & Drawings to many, many festivals. The rejections were tough, the Official Selections made your day and the awards from Flyway Film Festival and Ego Festival left me stunned.


Getting into the Fargo Film Festival is ever so sweet. This is my home country, North Dakota, this is where I grew up. To have their support feels just awesome and makes even a bit teary thinking about it.


Thank you, Fargo Film Festival! The festival looks really fun with Jay & Silent Bob kicking off the festival and special guest Rich Sommer (Harry Crane on AMC’s Mad Men). I am a fan.

Regrettably, I am not sure if I will make my screening as I have committed myself to 5 days of educational workshops in Austin at SXSW. 

Please get out and attend this festival and support the arts in North Dakota.

No comments: