Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 films, 2 fests, 1 week

Pure Craziness!!! Next week I have three films making their premieres.

#1 My short Photos & Drawings is playing Twin Cities Film fest before the feature CONVICTION.

#2 Phasma Ex Machina, a film I co-produced and did the titles for is premiering regionally.

3# THE TESTED, a gem of a movie is making it's debut at the Woodstock Film Festival.

WHAT AN HONOR THIS IS to have all of this happeing at the same time. It is proof that hard work pays off, sometimes a little luck comes your way, and how you really wish you could time travel to be in all three places at once.

I hope you get out to the Fests and take in these movies. I am extremely PROUD of every film. All the filmmakers and directors (including myself) put every last blood sweat and tear into these pictures. This is commendable. Films don't happen overnight and everything must fall into place to make them happen.

I look forward to next week and this rare timing of events. Hopefully it's not the last time.

No comments: